IT Risk & Compliance Pre-sale Consultant
Salary 20 AL
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Kitee Fu
Date posted 21 September 2016
A world's leading Governance, Risk and Control solution provider is looking for an experienced pre-sale consulting to join their ever expanding business focusing on the APAC region. You will be providing technical guidance during product demonstrations, presentations, and pilot implementations.
About the role
- Help create and maintain relationships with our customers and partner community.
- Perform sales and technical pre-sales activities to secure the technical win for new business and to ensure growth of existing accounts.
- Conduct demonstrations, presentations and respond to customer tenders
- Maintain proficiency of RSA Archer and awareness of major competitor’s product lines.
- Develop creative solutions that solve customer business problems in order to achieve the Technical Win.
- Provide technical enablement to internal staff and partners
- Communicate customer feedback into future product developments.
- Time and territory management - travel required (generally overnight), up to 50%.
About the person
- •Previous Pre-Sales Experience in a technology or consultative capacity
- Strong knowledge of GRC topics, processes, themes and technologies
- 5 years or more of related work experience in some of the following domains:
- Operational Risk Management
- Regulatory Compliance Management
- IT Security Risk Management
- Third Party Risk Management
- Crisis Management, Business Continuity and/or Disaster Recovery
- Audit Management
About the company
The sucessful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leder in their feild. This well recognized brand offers an opportunity with a team of top tier talents and supportive managers and colleagues.