Senior Digital Innovation Manager
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Sunaina Sadhwani
Date posted 14 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
My client is a leading global bank hiring a Senior Digital Innovation Manager. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out!
- End to end alignment between business objectives, HDS deliverables, DaaC and commercialisation activities
- Identify and track improvement opportunities across customer experience, sales and servicing journeys and digitally native capabilities
- Establish collaboration between the country and digital teams to share best practices and to ensure full alignment
- Work with Group Insurance strategy to identify opportunities to develop new digitally centric propositions
- Staying abreast of customer and market trends, assessing if there is an opportunity for Insurance within those changing trends, developing a business case for the opportunity and seeing it from design to development through to deployment
- Ensuring Insurance products are suitable for Digital channels; partner with the Insurance product team to develop new products or enhance current products to suit digital channels
- Defining customer proposition based on consumer insights, from Customer Value Management, product, competitor review to increase customer engagement across digital channels to generate additional revenue and lower the cost to serve.
- Customer focused, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines.
- Extensive experience with the range of product development and deployment activities including identifying opportunities and developing business cases without always having historical data, defining product or service requirements, engaging a wide range of functional experts to agree deployment approach, project execution, launch, and post launch performance measurement and management.
- Consumer financial services industry experience and strong understanding of Digital business, while experience with travel, lifestyle, and other consumer product development is a strong advantage.
- Experience in global or regional roles, working effectively to deliver targets across diverse cultures.
- Comfortable with technology including ability to translate business and customer needs into business requirements, customer journey mapping, technical assessments, organisational buy in, launch, and ongoing management.
- Exposure to projects that touch a range of technology platforms, such as browser, mobile, Dynamic and Technical Platform.
- Strong thought leadership and creativity to proactively propose new business opportunities and resolve issues
- Strong communication skills for navigating through business requirements, differences of opinion on approach. Experience in developing and executing customer facing and staff facing communications is an advantage.
- Strong competency with professional project planning, and other project management skills. Functional design experience to map customer processes an advantage.