Senior Digital Commercialization Manager
Salary HKD80,000 - HKD90,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Sunaina Sadhwani
Date posted 14 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
My client is a global leading bank looking for a Senior Digital Commercialization Manager to join their growing team. If you have an entrepreneurial drive and are interested in the digital space, this is for you!
- Develop go to market strategies for new digital product launches
- Work with country teams to assess and oversee business case development and tracking post launch performance
- Identify opportunities to boost customer awareness and engagement for Insurance using data or analytics and consumer or competitive insights
- Prioritise opportunities for VADM and other digital channels based on highest business impact and obtain sign off from all stakeholders to commit resources
- Coordinate planning and execution via digital teams and Relationship Manager channels
- Track performance and drive further optimisation of campaigns
- Drive requirements with product owners to improve conversion rates
- Identify opportunities to optimise cross selling between products, retail and wealth
- Setup a Business As Usual modus operandi to ensure local markets are learning and implementing best practices
- Partner with local commercialisation leads to drive activities for insurance products and to ensure targets are met
- Work with the legal, regulatory and compliance teams to tackle any historical policies that are limiting the adoption and communication around our insurance businesses.
- Develop initiatives under the new Digital as a Channel model to build and leverage Profit and Loss mindset and actions around these product groups. Work directly with the Global, Commercialisation, Data and Insights teams to create and execute a significant step up in customer activity, engagement and conversion.
- Broad knowledge of construction of Insurance products and value drivers
- Customer orientation
- Ideally digital execution skills or demonstrable success in creating action and building execution capability. Ideally come from a leading eCommerce company.
- Deep understanding of CRM, segmentation techniques, journey optimisation techniques and eCommerce analytics
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy, ability to drive strategy into action
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen
- Proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organisation.
- Customer focussed, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines
- Demonstrates flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities.
- Proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus.
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player.