Senior IT manager
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per month
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Victor Tsang
Date posted 08 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This company is looking for a senior IT manager for their expanding team.
- Manage the internal users relationship and make the IT as a business advisor.
- Working closely with the business users, capture and qualify their demands and needs.
- Assess the solutions and propose solutions.
- Lead the governance of projects, changes and service delivered to these users.
- Lead, moderate and make choices for the IT Roadmap.
- Proactively communicate to all executive on a regular basis.
- Organise the new business process training.
- Communicate and market the group’s innovative solutions and projects.
- Accountable for the IT Service delivery and user’s satisfaction.
- Inspire innovation.
- 5-8 years of IT project management experience. Consulting background appreciated.
- Experienced on product manufacturing and sourcing is a must.
- Experienced in retail business is preferred.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills. Ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and IT.
- Extensive experience in leading complex international e projects and teams.
- Results Oriented: Consistently delivers on commitments, takes initiative, has a bias toward action, takes responsibility, shows individual accountability, has a sense of urgency, makes timely decisions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a 'can do' attitude. Ability to coach and mentor less experienced team members.
- Ability to manage through influence/leverage partnerships.
- Experience managing outsourced partners / vendors.
- Experience in PLM, OMS, ERP, Digital Product Development and 3D software is preferred.