Software Development Lead
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Justin Wan
Date posted 28 February 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market. Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates. Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters’ Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement. An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years. For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk
- Manage a team of software engineers in the region with different levels of experience.
- Apply appropriate software development methodologies and scheduling to produce smooth product deliveries.
- Ensure high standards in architecture discussion and code quality
- Client facing and engagement works
Qualifications we value
- BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related area
- 8 years of relevant software development work experience, including 3 years of hands-on technical management (incl. hiring, coaching and mentoring and evaluating performance)
- Experienced in leading a regional team.
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- MBA, PMP or PRINCE certificate would be an advantage
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin