Regional IT Director
Salary HKD800000 - HKD1200000 per annum + bonus
Location Causeway Bay
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 14 October 2016
A world-leading multi-national luxury hotel is looking for a Regional IT Director to join their management team in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for leading their IT project managers in the region.
About the Regional IT Director role:
- Reporting to the VP of Technology ASIA
- Supervising IT Project Managers in the region
- Overseeing new hotel openings and renovations in the areas of the following:
- Information Security
- Utilize Sharepoint and collaboration tools
- Manage Capex and Opex budgetary and financial controls
- Experience working in a leadership role at a luxury hotel/ resort is highly desirable*
- Strong knowledge of the technology used by the Group at properties and corporate.
- Proven financial and budgeting skills.
- Risk management skills to predict and react to potential unforeseen circumstances.
- 5 year+ IT experience with international exposure, and at least 5 years leading hospitality technology projects.
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role managing business analysis and project management.
- Strong experience with project management tools and preferably with PMP certification.
- Undergraduate degree in technical area and preferably an MBA post graduate degree.
- Information Security and PCI certifications such as CISSP and PCI ISA.
- Speaks excellent English is a MUST, fluent Mandarin and Cantonese
- Ability to lead, motivate, and influence decisions and perceptions within a matrix organisation structure.
- Ability to work cross functionally within IT and the business.
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role managing remote resources.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and written communication skills to frequently interact with all levels of the organisation (samples required).
- Ability to travel globally.
- Flexibility to accommodate early morning or late evening calls with colleagues globally.
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Ability to manage conflict and hold people accountable.
- Ability to prioritise, perform multiple duties and track projects.
- Ability to work well within a diverse corporate environment.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.