Post-sales - Cloud Solution Architect
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD850,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 25 September 20192019-09-25 2019-11-24 it Hong Kong HK HKD 500000 850000 850000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a global cloud solution provider who has been aggressively expanding their team in Hong Kong and they are hiring for a few post-sales cloud architect to join their team. If you are interested to know more, please get in touch!
About the responsibilities:
- Understand the business scenarios of large enterprises, cooperate with the IT, application architecture and personnel of the enterprise, sort out and analyse the existing IT architecture of the customers, assist and provide the IT plan for the overall planning of the IT, and to promote the provision of the pre-sales architect design of the solution, cloud implementation and project delivery work.
- Help large enterprises to develop IT architecture and business processes, including best practices, exception handling mechanisms and problem contingency plans based on cloud product and technical system.
- Promote the use of cloud computing services and solutions in the process of technical problems, and constantly improve the problem handling mechanisms and processes, and work with cloud service experts, product experts directly to ensure that enterprise technology issues to solve effectively.
- Regular communication with the user (on-site or remote), to ensure that users have health, stable on-cloud operation and to enhance customer experience.
About the requirements:
- 5 years or more experience in project management, server development, maintenance, and optimisation experience
- Solid technical background with experience in designing cloud solutions, post-sales, project implementation or cloud service delivery
- Speaks fluent Cantonese and English (Mandarin would be a strong advantage)
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork experience, professionalism and learning ability.
- Excellent document writing skills, speech skills, and technical training capabilities
- Experience in large-scale application development, operation or maintenance experience on cloud.