Salary HKD450,000 - HKD600,000 per annum + bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 it Hong Kong HK HKD 450000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My reputable client is hiring for a Network Manager to join their talented team.
About the job:
- Responsible for the design, implementation, support and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) services, server/network infrastructure and Cloud services to deliver high quality IT applications and end user computing services.
- Formulate IT project initiatives and business cases when seeking on-going improvement on end user computing and IT infrastructure features
- Responsible for managing the network infrastructure across the Group, including data, voice and video communications.
- Manage the Group’s network strategy and services including Data, Voice and Video communications
- Design and implement IT infrastructure consists of server, storage, operating systems, Microsoft directory services, Microsoft Office 365 and other Cloud services to support provision and delivery of IS/IT applications and end user computing services to meet business user requirements through analysing the operating and business requirements of these IS/IT services
About the requirements:
- University Degree in Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, Computer Science or equivalent
- 8 years’ of relevant experience, 2 years should be in managerial / supervisory level
- Certification of CCNA/CCNP/CCIE are strong advantages (not a must)
- Experience in below product would be strong advantages -
- LAN/WAN solutions with MPLS, VPN, BGP, DIA
- Cisco network (switches, routers, ASA, etc.)
- CISCO VoIP
- Fortinet Firewall
- Riverbed WAN Acceleration solution
- Public Cloud provisioning (Azure, AWS, AlibabaCloud, etc.)
- Office 365 administration
- Flexibility to travel to other factories/offices when required (20% at most)