IT Infrastructure & Support Specialist
Salary Attractive Package + Bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant June Tam
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 it Hong Kong HK HKD 30000 40000 40000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As an IT Infrastructure & Support Specialist, you will use your knowledge of the corporate IT environment to provide a high level of support and customer service to our HK office. You will work with your colleagues both local and international to deliver projects and solutions within HK region. In this role you will be exposed to a wide range of technologies from desktops and networks to VMware and servers. You will need to be able to work with specialist engineers to assist in implementation, maintenance and support of all aspects of our IT infrastructure. This role offers the opportunity to work in a rewarding environment for a trading firm that values technology and would suit an individual that enjoys delivering solutions and providing a high level of support.
- Responsible for local IT Infrastructure implementation (Networking, Desktop, Virtual, Server, Storage)
- Build and deploy according to company standards.
- Provide support for business users
- Coordinate with APAC IT team to roll out infrastructure projects and improvements locally.
- Some work/support after hours or on weekends is expected
- Around 2-4 years’ experience in supporting office technologies (eg Desktops, MS Windows, Phones)
- Ability to self-motivate, identify issues and drive resolutions involving multiple teams
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Great troubleshooting ability and logical thinking
- Basic understanding of network concepts (routing/VLAN's/Firewalls)
- Desire to work with the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows (Desktop, Server, AD, Office
- DNS, DHCP, Security Systems
- VMWare & Linux
- Experience in supporting Server environments (Windows/Linux) would be helpful
- Experience with Data Centre environments (racking and cabling) is an advantage
- Organisational ability or project management skill is an advantage
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact June Tam at Robert Walters on +852 2103 5383 or June.Tam@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference FTA/808180