Senior/ IT Infrastructure Manager
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 it Hong Kong HK HKD 500000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My multinational client is looking to hire a talented IT infrastructure manager/ senior manager to over see their APAC team.
About the responsibilities:
Manage HK, Taiwan and satellite sites such as Korea, Singapore IT Operation and services, including systems and operation, strategic planning and development, network administration, infrastructure, security and risk assessment, end-user support. Work place is Hong Kong Office but travel to Singapore and China offices required as needed.
- In charge of HK and Taiwan IT Operations. Plan, organise and manage infrastructure include data and voice to ensure reliable network environment for operations.
- Vendor / contractor coordination to complete IT project within required timeline.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Microsoft Office365 Administration and expertise for the enterprise.
- Supervises IT Operations staff to give direction, coach, share knowledge and expertise to drive them to meet Project timeline.
- End-computing device management such as PC, Laptop, Mobile device. Manage IT Asset inventory with good traceability.
- Plan and Implement annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness and help develop IT Operations strategy
- Responsible for Singapore and Korea satellite sales offices, to manage IT Operation remotely including network upgrade / maintenance and end-user remote support.
About the requirements:
- BSc in Computer Science
- MCSE/MCITP or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Certfied in CCNA/CCNP
- Certification in ITIL Foundation is a strong advantage
- 8 years network technical expertise with expertise in O365 Administration and Active Directory.
- IT managerial experience in manufacturing enterprise company is a plus
- Develop/Manage enterprise network and server farm with project management experience
- Strong experience in Cisco Network Equipments, VMWare Server Virtualization