Business continuity technical manager (Infrastructure)
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD800,000 per annum + bonus
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 it hong kong HK HKD 500000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
My reputable multinational client is looking to hire a Business Continuity Technical Manager to join their quickly expanding team.
About the responsibilities:
- Providing direction on all aspects of business continuity to Asia business functions to ensure consistent interpretation and application of the Firm’s Business Continuity Policy and Procedures.
- Run BCM training programmes (including business continuity exercises) and promoting the importance of BCM predominately within Asia but across the firm when required.
- Undertaking risk assessments and Business Impact Analysis (BIA) to determine the appropriate business continuity strategy and training needs for practice groups and functions within Asia.
- Reviewing and assessing the suitability of critical 3rd party suppliers BCM arrangements within the Asia region.
- Owns Incident & Problem Management processes, policy and ensures recorded information maintains quality and conformance expectations
About the requirements:
- Bachelor in Computer studies or equivalent
- ITIL v3 Certification in Service Operations
- Strong experience in IT infrastructure
- Speaks fluent English and Cantonese with excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel overseas when necessary