Network Engineer - Virtual Banking
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Charles Hung
Date posted 12 May 20192019-05-12 2019-07-11 it 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters
Our client, is one of the best-positioned Banking institutions in Hong Kong, they provide retail, corporate, institutional and private investors banking with products and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. In support of their new Virtual Banking department, they are now seeking for high caliber candidates to join their company.
- Network Operation Support, infrastructure design and projects deployment
- Monitors and maintains the performance and availability of the Banking Network Infrastructure. Acts as the main point of contact in Region for any major operational subjects and incidents.
- Install, configure, and maintain network and related technology infrastructure environments in accordance with the Bank’s standards.
- Perform system network engineering, design and validation.
- Provide daily operations support and maintenance for network and related information technology assets.
- Document all aspects of the network infrastructure and keep documentation up to date.
- Proactively monitor network and related system information technology assets, assessing and making recommendations for improvement to provide stable, dependable technology asset services and provide ongoing trend analyse
- Knowledge of the Cisco, Checkpoint, FortiNet, F5 hardware platforms
- Expert knowledge of the LAN/WAN Protocols such as TCP, UDP, MPLS, QoS, BGP, IS-IS and OSPF
- Experience in troubleshooting complex problems and analyzing troubleshooting data (Pcaps, netflow, syslogs, monitoring systems)
- Experience in Network Monitoring tools
- Excellent organizational skills and excellent documentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English (Cantonese/Mandarin)