IT Helpdesk Support
Location Hong Kong IslandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Yoyo Sung
Date posted 10 April 20192019-04-10 2019-05-10 it Hong Kong HK HKD 10000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
This French investment bank is looking for IT support to join their team.
- Provides a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organisation's desktop computing environment.
- Support for all telephony equipment maintenance to ensure optimal working environment.
- Provide troubleshooting support (in person, by telephone, or via email) in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required.
- Provides 1st level support on business applications and escalates to the appropriate support team as needed
- Ensures the company technology assets are properly used, monitored and recorded in our inventories.
- Collaborates with other Helpdesk teams in the region (by communicating about findings, fixes and documentation, whenever required).
- Maintains the IT software is in line with company required version.
- Working with local vendors/regulator and the company support team to deploy the new applications for users
- Ensure all IT hardware/software/infrastructure meet local regulator’s requirement. Document and communicate to regional IT and compliance any divergence or discrepancy.
- Managing local IT procurement. Sorting providers, preparing purchase request and dealing with the payment with Financial team.
- Arrange to relocate the IT equipment when there are any seating relocation of users.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Technical Support / Helpdesk
- Experience in supporting computer hardware (PC, server, VDI, laptop / notebook and mobile & handhelds) and software (Windows Desktop - win7 and win10, MS Office – 2010,2016,365, blackberry work, Airwatch) and basic back-end administration (Windows Server, AD, SCCM, Exchange, networking).
- Proactive and positive attitude. Excellent customer service-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communications skills in English and Cantonese (Mandarin a plus).