Network Engineer - 30k+ Banking
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Charles Hung
Date posted 28 March 20192019-04-04 2019-05-27 it Hong Kong HK HKD 28000 35000 35000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Your new company A well-established Bank has created an opportunity of a Network Engineer under Information Technology Department.
- Plan and design IT network infrastructure, system deployment and migration, and recommend improvement to management
- Develop and implement document solutions for fault, performance, capacity, disaster recovery, and business continuity procedures
- Provide support to stabilize, monitor and troubleshoot networking infrastructure including hardware and software
- Manage IT infrastructure (Including servers, network devices, firewall facilities)
- Ensure entire IT network system, platform and policies are complied with local governing rules & regulations as well as corporate compliance
- Provide guidance, instructions and advice to team members to strengthen the knowledge base
- Network Infrastructure planning, project implementation and on-going network vendor management.
- University graduate in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in networking, with excellent knowledge and skills to manage IT infrastructure, network, and equipment (switch, router, firewall, servers, etc)
- Solid experience on LAN / WAN / WLAN
- Expert knowledge in large scale network infrastructure / technology including NAC, TCP / IP, Radius, IPSec VPN, NAT, QoS, HSRP, OSPF and BGP
- Good interpersonal skills, proactive and good team player; able to work independently
- Certificate Holders of CCNA/CCNP/CCSE would be advantage
- Fluent in spoken Cantonese and Mandarin
Our client is one of the leading banks, they are currently looking for an experienced Infrastructure engineer to join their team.