Senior IT Service Manager
Consultant Kitee Fu
Date posted 19 February 2019 2019-02-192019-04-20 fmcg New Territory HK HKD 70000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
About the Job Responsible for the planning, management, delivery and continuous improvement of the IT services delivered to the Company users across the region. Ensuring effective incident management and disaster recovery plans are in place, maintained and regularly tested with each of the appropriate business units. Effective planning and management of the IT service management team, associated financial budgets and processes such as ensuring Service Level Agreement targets are in place, in line with the business needs. Whilst maintaining a 24/7 Network Operations Centre (NOC) that continuously proactively monitors the Company’s key services. Contribute to the overall planning and delivery of the IT department goals and objectives.
About the Person:
- Incident Management and Escalation Policies: Responsible for the management, planning, co-ordination, delivery and continual service improvement of the IT services and desktop support service to ensure it meets business needs including the creation of the Company’s critical IT incident on-call processes. Monitor and develop the IT incident management and IT services restoration mechanisms.
- Disaster Recovery Process: Responsible for ensuring disaster recovery processes are in place and regularly tested for defined key systems in line with business requirements that can ensure business continuity for numerous unplanned disasters, both IT related and otherwise.
- Strategic and Operational Alignment: Shape and determine the future IT Service Management strategy by working closely with the various the business units based on IT Service Management (ITSM) international best practice within an ITIL framework. Manage IT services and desktop support service to ensure the effective delivery of the service in line with business needs.
- Objectives Review: Develop, implement and review the IT service management and desktop support operational plan in line with IT goals and objectives for the organisation.
- Service Level Agreements: Develop, implement, monitor and review service level agreements (SLAs) by working closely with the business, so that the IT service management and desktop support services (internal or external) are provided in line with business requirements.
- Budget: Responsibility for the budget planning process for both the human resources of the IT Service Management team and associated finances, both opex and capex for the department.
- Supplier Strategy: Communicate with external suppliers to renew IT contracts, purchase hardware and software as required, negotiate service levels and prices to meet budgets ensuring the Company obtains the best return on investment (ROI).
- Retain and Attract Talent: Maintain and develop individual and team training plans to continually improve technical knowledge through attending conferences, formal training, self-reading, hands-on learning, subscribing to technical blogs etc. to contribute to the overall effectiveness of the IT team. Recruit, train and motivate service management staff to the skill and caliber necessary to meet the present and future needs of the fast-changing business and technology environment.
- Service Analytics: Develop and analyse IT call and incident trends proactively for continuous service improvement via regular communication with critical stakeholders to plan, review and improve the IT services, processes and systems.
- Project Management: Develop and manage various service management projects and activities to maintain and improve customer/user satisfaction.