Senior IT Manager - Infrastructure Build (Data center, Network)
Salary HKD800,000 - HKD1,100,000 per annum + attractive bonus
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 it 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
My prestigious retail client is looking to hire a Senior Technical IT Manager - PMO to join their talented team.
About the responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of project governance within the Infrastructure & Operation domain, including business case & RFP assessment, preparation and approval; financial and resource utilisation planning and tracking; project status reporting as well as internal control reviews/relevant audit exercises.
- Design, implement, and coordinate infrastructure projects across the regional and global IT community, working with the business representatives, resource management and processing teams strategic direction
- Responsible for the overall methodology setup in infrastructure build-up and deliveries, providing visibility of project execution through preparation of various reporting/dashboards, and organising periodic project meetings and manage communications to the global and regional CIO Office, market project teams, and relevant IT and business stakeholders.
- Ensure and deliver all Infrastructure and Operations projects on time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, document project specifications, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop and track project plans according to Infrastructure & Operations domain portfolio and roadmap.
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs, addressing risks and challenges to ensure project is always delivered according to its milestones
- Defines, manages to, and reports KPIs to Executive Team
- Collate qualitative and quantitative information on project performance for the preparation and production of project reports for internal management purposes
- Crisis management and project mitigation, ensuring a clear and consistent approach is in place to manage risk with alignment to the finance and business priorities
- Manages the project resources and provides coaching and mentoring to effectively implement the Project Delivery Approach
About the requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and project development lifecycles.
- Project management certifications: Prince 2, PMP, or Lean Six Sigma
- Technical certifications: CCNA, MCP or CDCP
- 15+ years working experience in IT, with hands on experience in project management and project delivery for infrastructure and/or application related projects
- Working experience in MNC and retail industry is preferred
- A proven track record of implementing large scale and complex IT infrastructure projects including WAN, LAN, data center, IP telephony, contact center, collaboration services, security are preferred
- Strong technical and market knowledge of current technologies, protocols and standards for networking, telephony, security, virtualisation, DBMS, Active Directory, Internet, collaboration tools and operating systems.
- Knowledge of Service Now would be an advantage
- Able to monitor and report on project budgets across the portfolio at stakeholder and Sponsor levels
- Must have proven ability to design and drive through change in a multinational retail company.
- Must be available to travel throughout APAC region and France