Network Architect - up to 900K package
Salary HKD450,000 - HKD600,000 per annum + attractive bonus
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 26 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
My prestigious client is looking to hire a Network Architect to join their talented team.
About the responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for all aspects of the back end IT Network Infrastructure including Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Load balancer, VPN ,Wireless, MPLS, CDN, DDoS, Cloud Networking, Video Conferencing & Voice
- Analyse network problems and deficiencies proactively and provide technical support in trouble-shooting to ensure network healthiness in a stable and effective manner.
- Conduct network performance tuning and capacity planning in regular basis
- Work with security team on security related assessment (e.g. Penetration Test, Vulnerability scan)
- Evaluate, analyse, design and implement new projects in IT infrastructure
- Co-ordinate with IT vendors to deploy appropriate hardware, network devices and software solutions
- Participate in rotating non-office hour remote support during critical system outages
- Develop and establish standard operating procedures for administering the network monitoring and performance measurement system.
About the requirements:
- University degree in the field of Information Technology
- 5 years experiences in regional network infrastructure technical design and support
- Hands on experience in routing and switching protocol, familiar with Cisco ASA, ISE, Fortinet, Palo Alto and F5
- Sound knowledge in Wireless products including Cisco, Ruckus and Aruba are strong advantages
- Hands on experience on Cloud network (Azure / AWS) will be definitely advantage
- Certified in CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), Fortinet NSE (Network Security Expert) is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Information Security best practices, such as ITIL and PCIDSS are strong advantages
- Fluency in written and oral English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)