Service Delivery Manager - Luxury Retail
Salary HKD750,000 - HKD800,000 per annum + bonus
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 22 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
My market industrial leader client is looking to hire a Service Delivery Manager to join their talented team.
About the job:
- Act as in-country Service Management to manage incident, problem resolution with regional service desk, in country end user computing support team, offshore support vendors
- Execution of change and enhancement strategy from Regional Infrastructure & Operation Management
- Monitor and maintain high performing service delivered / provisioned by region and/or third party vendors, including IT Service Desk and Desktop Support.
- Manage external service vendors to maintain the health of local infrastructure in market and liaise to provide timely onsite support to address incidents.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Liaises with regional application team ensure local IT manager is able to monitor and maintain local and regional applications in the market, ensure quality solution delivered / provisioned by region and/or third party vendors.
- Manage regional service vendor(s) to deliver projects, including new openings/renovations of boutiques/counters, as required by business or follow the regional IT project plan.
- Advisory on quotation and budget from 3rd party vendor and suggest alternate solution
About the requirements:
- Undergraduate Degrees in Computer Science or relevant
- At least 10+ years hands on experience in Service Delivery Management with production infrastructure and application support experience
- Experience with infrastructure project delivery in MNC or retail industry is a Must
- Solid experience on IT Service Management lifecycle including Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Operation (Incident, Problem, Change Management), and continual service improvement.
- Technical knowledge of current technologies on network, server, collaboration and security aspects
- Speaks good Cantonese, Mandarin and English with excellent communication skills