Desktop Support Engineer
Salary Very attractive
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Heather Granados
Date posted 24 April 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Join a highly respected, international bank as a Desktop Support Engineer.
- Responsible for desktop software & hardware support and work with service providers in case of hardware failure.
- To install and test PC peripherals as requested by users according to the bank standard.
- To follow up procurement & delivery of hardware/software that’re required by users.
- To install software/application according to user requirements or application installation procedure, and act as the first line support of software & applications.
- To co-ordinate & liaise with other IT teams for network connection of desktop equipment.
- To provide relocation services on IT desktop equipment.
- To maintain up-to-date hardware inventory.
- To administrate Windows user account.
- To satisfy all administrative requirements of the position.
- To update SAP for procurement & fixed assets control.
- To deploy latest Security Patches
- To support VC and voice recording playback
- Direct contribution to operational permanent control framework.
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Good working knowledge of Windows 7/10, MS Office 2010/2016, Lotus Notes, Outlook
- Good skill in desktop hardware and software problem resolution
- Good spoken English and Cantonese
- Good written English
- Good interpersonal communication skill
- Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Over 3 yrs working experience in a banking environment
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Heather Granados at Robert Walters on +852 2103 5368 or Heather.Granados@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference ZYB/688850