Salary HKD30,000 - HKD35,000 per month + Gratuity bonus, with medical benefit
Location Hong Kong Island
Consultant June Tam
Date posted 23 March 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
The digital banking project team of a top tier foreign bank is looking for an Infrastructure Lead to be a focal point between the application and infrastructure vendor.
About the role:
- Coordinate with infrastructure teams to apply security patch to servers regularly
- Coordinate with infrastructure teams for yearly certificate renewal
- Coordinate with different tech team for EOS software upgrade
- As a SME, overseas production support incident
- Participate in systems rollout
About the person:
- 6 to 10 years on the infra solution setup / configuration
- Preferably in banking industry or IT vendors
- Familiar with all infra product (e.g. windows server, aix, oracle, MS-SQL,VCS, VM, VIO, IIS, SAN storage..etc)
- Perform evaluation, installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting of resources including OS, hardware & software.
- Preferable with experience on IBM’s infra solution.
- Basic Project management skill, assist in ad hoc projects when required. End to end Project Delivery support.
- Flexible, good communication skill
This is an exciting time to join this bank as they are expending their business scope in APAC.