Regional Infrastructure IT manager
Salary HKD600000 - HKD850000 per annum + bonus
Location Kowloon Bay
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 17 February 2017
A rapidly expanding retail client is looking for a talented Regional infrastructure IT manager in Hong Kong to join their regional team in APAC.
About the client:
It is a Germany based company founded in 1900s with their products distributed worldwide reaching more than 60 countries. They have recently become one of the leading companies for one of their best selling products. Globally, they have around 1500 employees worldwide and they have recently established their team in HK in early 2016. Their team is quickly expanding and is hoping to grow to twice it's size by the end of next year.
With their rapidly expanding business, this is the exciting time to join their regional team in Hong Kong. If you are someone with good calibre and enjoy starting up something new, this would be an excellent opportunity for you.
About the role:
- Leading IT-infrastructure set-up of new subsidiaries in Asia.
- In collaboration with external consultants, developing, implementing and running a working IT infrastructure and application landscape locally (in Hong Kong, SBAs, China) with due consideration given to the Group IT strategy, standards and requirements.
- Selecting, ordering, managing and controlling of local IT service providers.
- Purchasing of local IT equipment according to the Company standards.
- Responsible for the planning and keeping of the local IT budget.
- Responsible for implementing and keeping of local and group-wide data security and other IT policies.
- Representing Hong Kong and region Asia on international meetings (e.g. F&A-meeting) in terms of IT.
- Proactively provide IT/program solutions in accelerating operational needs.