Salary HKD40000 - HKD50000 per month + Medical, 15 days AL
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kobe Pang
Date posted 19 October 2016
The position is responsible for designing and maintaining efficient voice networks, including IP Phone , Voice Recording , BT Phone , local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems. Creates, tests, and evaluates networks.
About the role
- Analyse business requirements to develop technical voice network solutions and their framework.
- Design, test, and inspect data communications systems.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Install voice / network hardware.
- Provide network and host based security, incident response, firewall and VPN management and administration
- Manage technology vendors.
- Assess vendor development/test strategies.
- Perform voice / network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common voice / network problems.
- Be able to respond to emergency situations after office hours in a timely manner.
About the person
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Voice / Network
- Holder of CCNP or CCVP
- Strong understanding of MPLS, Systems / Network Engineering, Architecture and Routing and Switching
- Knowledge of Enterprise level routing and switching experience, BGP / OSPF protocol experience, Spanning tree, VLAN Mapping, QnQ and other layer 2 switching experience, Layer 3 routing experience (6500/4500/Nexus series) would be an added advantage
- Network Security background with Enterprise level network support experience
- Experience designing and/or operating/maintaining scalable Wireless networking.
- Solid Experience on Cisco IP Phone , Redbox , NICE , BT Phone
- Solid Experience on Checkpoint & Juniper firewalls, VPN, IPS, Web Content Filtering