Salary HKD40000 - HKD50000 per month + Medical, 15 days AL
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Kobe Pang
Date posted 19 October 201641 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
The position is responsible for designing and maintaining efficient voice networks, including IP Phone , Voice Recording , BT Phone , local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems. Creates, tests, and evaluates networks.
About the role
- Analyse business requirements to develop technical voice network solutions and their framework.
- Design, test, and inspect data communications systems.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Install voice / network hardware.
- Provide network and host based security, incident response, firewall and VPN management and administration
- Manage technology vendors.
- Assess vendor development/test strategies.
- Perform voice / network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common voice / network problems.
- Be able to respond to emergency situations after office hours in a timely manner.
About the person
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Voice / Network
- Holder of CCNP or CCVP
- Strong understanding of MPLS, Systems / Network Engineering, Architecture and Routing and Switching
- Knowledge of Enterprise level routing and switching experience, BGP / OSPF protocol experience, Spanning tree, VLAN Mapping, QnQ and other layer 2 switching experience, Layer 3 routing experience (6500/4500/Nexus series) would be an added advantage
- Network Security background with Enterprise level network support experience
- Experience designing and/or operating/maintaining scalable Wireless networking.
- Solid Experience on Cisco IP Phone , Redbox , NICE , BT Phone
- Solid Experience on Checkpoint & Juniper firewalls, VPN, IPS, Web Content Filtering