Presales Product Manager/ Network Solution Architect
Salary HKD450000 - HKD780000 per annum + x 13 months salary + bonus
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 22 September 2016
A top ranked telecommunication company listed in the Fortune Global 500 is looking for a Presales Network Solution Architect with good communication skills to join their team.
About the job:
- Work with prospects to identify requirements and build compelling solution to address those requirements
- Coordinate multiple integrated elements in a design, including vendors/suppliers that would need to be managed in the delivery of that design.
- Act as liaison for technical issues that may arise during implementation/support.
- Support the design documentation and ownership of design elements, delivery of technical solution presentations and technical value proposition documents
- Participate in contract negotiation and liaison with legal, product and engineering, and end-to-end management of the client design implementation
- Advise on the client delivery of new technologies and helping to define and package repeatable solutions to future clients based on past successes.
- Carry out regular training about our services and positioning to local staffs.
About the candidate:
- Familiar with the IP networking (MPLS VPN, Layer 2 VPN and Internet VPN, BGP/OSPF/EIGRP/RSVP/LDP/BFD, OSI model, global networking experience, TDM, STM, Ethernet, xDSL, Fixed Wireless, etc.)
- Understanding MPLS QoS
- Understanding LAN Switches, spinning tree, and VLAN, Video, Voice, and IP Telephony (SIP, H.323, etc.)
- Hands on experience with security services (Firewall, IPS, URL filtering, Vulnerability Scanning, etc.)
- Application Acceleration Technology and Application Performance Monitoring
- Good understanding of enterprise IT applications – firewall, virus scanning, AAA, E-mail, Domain controller, Active Directory, remote access, database management, disaster recovering, hosting, VOIP, ERP, etc.
- Experience with virtualization (VMware, KVM, Xenserver, etc.)
- Ad Hoc tasks might be assigned and some regional travel may be required
- Bachelor's Degree in BS/BA (technical discipline preferred)
- 10+ years of sales engineering experience in the regional/ global telecommunications and/or IT/ICT services provider
- CCNP, CCIE, CISSP or any relevant certificate holder is highly desirable
- Speaks good English, Cantonese with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to provide professional consultancy of total solution and pre-sales training to business partners