Salary HKD40,000 - HKD70,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Louis Hui
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 it Hong Kong HK HKD 40000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
A large scale F&B organization is looking for a high caliber to lead a project team and function as a ERP manager to manage a portfolio of ERP systems upgrade, enhancement & implementation projects. Modules would mainly be Supply Chain.
• Responsible for ERP Supply Chain processes, from store ordering to invoice and related projects such as Central Distribution Center (CDC), Procure-to-Pay process revamp, Oracle EBS upgrade, EDI and so on.
• Lead a team to support to ERP Supply Chain area.
• Provide regular status updates to management and business groups
• Manage vendors to ensure deliverables of products and services on time
• Coordinate with stakeholders and manage their expectations
• Consolidate and analyse requirements to propose feasible and practical solution(s). And, corresponding Requirements and Design are required to be documented.
• Manage a team to provide on ERP Supply Chain area, ‘IT professional’ service to internal customers and comply with IT governance and audit requirements.
• Propose ERP system designs and solutions suitable for company and operation.
• Able to communicate with people at all levels of the organisation and cope with a fast-paced environment.
• Degree holder in Computer Science, Supply Chain or related disciplines
• At least 8 years solid working experience in Oracle EBS distribution domain gained from sizable organisation
• Candidates from F&B, Retail or Hospitality Industry are highly preferred
• Experience in Oracle EBS distribution including OM, PO, Inventory, AP and Warehouse modules.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Able to work under pressure
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Louis Hui at Robert Walters on (852) 2161 9439 or Louis.Hui@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference OSS/777030.