UI/UX Manager (up to 60K)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Mia Chan
Date posted 30 August 20192019-08-30 2019-10-29 it Hong Kong HK HKD 40000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A financial institute in Hong Kong
- Drive and manage the Cloud technology initiatives of the bank
- Design and build cloud service models including Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Provides specific, detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques, application & data migration techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs.
- Responsible for project development activities such as Requirements Definition, Analysis and Engineering, System Architecting, System Analysis and Design, Interface and Data
- Architectures, System Integration, Performance Analysis, Lifecycle Cost Analysis & Estimation,
- Work closely with the business stakeholders to understand the needs and opportunities and propose innovative solutions to solve the problems or capture the opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with strategic vendors and research institutes to capture the opportunities of the new technology and the latest research efforts
- Manage and lead the delivery of prototype projects utilising the innovative technologies
- Promote and drive the best practices for technology innovation
- Degree or above in technology or science related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of IT system development and project management experiences.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in AWS and GCP.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong team spirit, quality oriented and attentive to details
- Excellent communicator and able to present complicated technical concepts in layman terms
- Familiar with the DevSecOps and Agile practices
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Mia Chan at Robert Walters on +852 2161 9403 or Mia.Chan@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference XCH/857130