Seniro IT Change Manager
Location New TerritoriesFULL_TIME
Consultant Kitee Fu
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 fmcg 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
The Senior IT Change Manager will lead the Adoption and Change Management Practice that is responsible for the delivery of IT Adoption & Change Management services offerings for the group business across Asia. The goal is to drive high value end user adoption via individual, group and organisational change management services working very closely with the End User Computing (EUC), Cyber Security and other IT teams.
About the Role
The role is responsible to contribute to improving workplace productivity by enabling end users to get the most from technology investments made as a result of EUC strategies. In this ever-changing cloud, internet first world having the passion, willingness and eagerness to learn new technology is a critical aspect of this position. Understanding that users want to use any device and access data, anywhere, anytime in a secure manner is a key fundamental.
About the Person
- At least 3 years of professional experience in change management or business management consulting, education or related field expertise.
- Demonstrated track record of effective communication with technical and business leaders at all levels within large enterprises.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process; experience with Prosci ADKAR Model is a plus. Prosci certification preferred.
- Familiar with managing external vendors, IT support operations, and able to communicate with users across all levels.
- Proven ability to work under stressful conditions, such as business-related crises.