Artificial Intelligence Developer
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Wang
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 insurance Hong Kong HK HKD 30000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Very exciting opportunity to be a part of an AI-driven innovation lab. Client is a leading insurance company passionate about and invested in big data and advanced analytics, and seeking to further expand their R&D AI lab in APAC, starting with Hong Kong. You will be engaged in exciting challenges, working among inspiring colleagues with great talent development opportunities to grow your career.
- Enhance data usage and deliver AI-based and machine learning solutions
- Participate in building and supporting the AI foundations used by the company’s different
- Evolve AI-based and machine learning software products;
You should have:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics or a related
- 5 years of experience in software development / engineering
- Proficiency with Python and other programming language such as Java, C#, or C++.
- Solid understanding of machine learning (and it's life cycle) and artificial intelligence, and libraries such as scikitlearn, NumPy, SciPy, Weka, etc.
- Strong experience of software engineering practices such as Agile, Devops, CI and CD, etc.
- Strong experience with machine learning and scientific computing libraries such as
- Strong knowledge of DevOps modern tools such as Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, ELK, Jenkins;
- Experience with deep learning framework, e.g. Kubeflow, Tensorflow, Caffe2, PyTorch, etc.
- Experience with actor model and asynchronous communication. e.g. Akka., Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.