Salary HKD500,000 - HKD600,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Justin Wan
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 it Hong Kong HK HKD 500000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A client is looking for a K2 developer to join their software development team and work on one of the largest complex IT systems in HK.
The Company will also consider people with Nintex experience in place of K2
- 4+ years of working experience in K2 blackpearl and K2 Smart forms development
- Experience working on and delivery of new K2 based workflows, Smart Forms and Smart Objects using K2 Designer and K2 Studio.
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2013 or .Net Framework
- 1-3 years of experience in developing web applications using SharePoint and ASP.Net/C#
- Experience in building and maintaining application using OOPS methodology
- Experience designing and developing K2 blackpearl workflows (SharePoint and .Net)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Preferred Skills:
- Strong K2 Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design
- SharePoint, ASP.NET and MVC frameworks
- RESTful web services
- Oracle, PSQL
- Responsible to deliver and manage existing workflow processes built on top of K2 platform.
- Developing, configuring, implementing .Net application using IIS, SQL Server, C#, ASP.Net, MVC, WCF, SQL Server, Web Services.
- Experience with Agile Development methodology and strong commitment to testing and quality
- Strong working experience with K2, .Net, C#, SOAP, Web Services, & SQL Server which includes develop complex queries, triggers, & SSIS
- Development experience in .NET, SharePoint, SQL to develop complex queries
- Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership.
- Hands on experience with Web Services development (ASP.Net & WCF)
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Justin Wan at Robert Walters on 2103 5311 or Justin.Wan@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference 848330.