Solution Analyst ( 40k - 50k , Tung Chung )
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per month + 12 ALs
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Vivianyw Tsang
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-08-11 financial-services Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large MNC is now hiring multiple solution analysts to join their rapidly expanding application development team. Successful incumbent will work in a multi-cultural organisation and enjoys good work life balance.
• Work with key resources including business units. IM and vendors to conceptualize and derive solution approaches
• Drive and challenge the business units on their assumptions and justifications of how they will realistically execute the business plans and realize the benefits
• Elicit business requirements or product backlog user stories using essential techniques such as interviews, workshops, use cases and workflow analysis
• Analyses workflow and tasks to generate business process documentation which describes the business framework, business rules and role category
• Prepare and support business case
• Maintain regular and timely communications with project stakeholders throughout the project life cycle to ensure risks/issues are addressed and impacts are escalated
• Keep abreast of the corporate technology and tools, business strategy and plans
• A minimum of 6 years of IT experience with at least 3 years in Application Development.
o Front-end framework, responsive web design and scripts such as HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS and ReactJS, Websockets and JSON.
o Secure, robust and high transaction volume web development with Spring boot, J2EE, Node.JS, Adobe Experience Manager, web accessibility and Search Engine Optimization
o API and micro-services development
o Open Source Technology and its managed cloud services such as Java, MySQL, Redis and MongoDB.
o Implementation and operation of reference architecture, resources and services on Public Clouds.
o Docker configuration of Tomcat Application Server, Adobe Experience Manager.
o CI/CD and monitoring tools (e.g Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform and AppDynamics).
o Knowledge on database design and ETL tools.
o Technical diagram drawing tools to facilitate discussion among the team
• Knowledge and experience of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience developing software foundations and environments for application development. Good understanding of technology concepts, trends and capabilities.