RPA Consultant (Developer)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fay Wang
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 it Hong Kong HK HKD 40000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and with over $400 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Sequoiam Capital G(Google), and Accel, they are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, they have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally. Award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen.
- Deliver process automations in on-site Client engagements to drive successful adoption and increase consumption of the products.
- Provide coaching and on-the-job training to understudying developers from customer and/or partner, including task assignment and guidance.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and document automation work-flows and create reusable components.
- Implement and configure programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Analyse business processes to suggest process improvements and develop RPA solutions around them.
- Understand a business process from a work-flow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution.
- Gather project requirements for and supporting integration with partner products.
- Thoroughly test packages in the environment it will be hosted in or supported deployment environments, with responsibility for overall testing cycle.
- Support existing automations/processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases.
- Maintain RPA and monitor the successful execution of automation product.
- Problem-solve issues that arise in day to day running of robotic processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Provide practical and hands-on technical training on the products and best practices to internal and external audiences (IT and business).
- Work closely with the product team to suggest improvements of core functionality and adding external technologies to the Company’s ecosystem.
- Evangelise the Company by identifying client needs and delivering the best engineered solution.
- Learn and utilise new exciting technologies and how they integrate with the Company
- Express your passion and enthusiasm by identifying out-of-the-box opportunities to expand the Company’s ecosystem.
- Obtain the Company’s RPA Developer Advanced Certification within 3 months.
- Graduates in Computer Science with 3 – 5 years of experience in object-oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, .NET, Java, or Python preferred). Those with more experience may be considered for Senior Consultant appointment.
- Exceptional ability to analyse complex requirements and define technical and functional advanced solutions.
- Advanced skills in analysing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts.
- Knowledge and experience in integrating different applications using web services/ Rest API, etc., as well as of RDBMS and open source DB.
- Proven experience on developing automation solutions using the Company.
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a must.
- Prior hands-on experience with working with Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Kofax and/or OpenSpan is a strong advantage.
- Skills required: process minded, good presentation and communication skills
- Fluent and native written and spoken proficiency of Cantonese, Mandarin and English is mandatory with business proficiency in any other language(s) or dialect(s) a plus.
- Process minded with good presentation, communication and articulation skills.
- Strong experience in software delivery using AGILE methodology.
- Excellent individual performer and team player with strong problem-solving skills.
- Willing and able to travel 50% or more.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Fay Wang at Robert Walters on 2161 9436 or Fay.Wang@robertwalters.com.hk quoting the Job Reference 834430.