Salary HKD450,000 - HKD650,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Justin Wan
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-08-26 it Hong Kong HK HKD 450000 650000 650000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market. Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates. Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters’ Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement. An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years. For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk
- Develop applications using .Net Technology and SQL Database.
- Responsible for system analysis, design, development, and support.
- Manage User requirements, functional specification, system testings, UAT, and implementations.
- Assist in project management and business analysis functions.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in .NET, C#, VB and/or ASP.NET development.
- Experience working on enterprise level web based platforms using .NET technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft MQ and ASP.Nte would be highly preferred.
- Development experience in SQL, Oracle Database, store procedures or reporting service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- University degree in IT related discipline.