Infrastructure Lead ( 60 - 70k , Tung Chung )
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per month + 12 ALs
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Vivianyw Tsang
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-07-03 financial-services Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large MNC is now hiring a infrastructure lead to join their rapidly expanding infrastructure team. Successful incumbent will work in a multi-cultural organisation and enjoys good work life balance. Successful incumbent should be good at either server , VMware, o365.
• Use appropriate processes and tools to create systems, or services, on a technical infrastructure which supports business demands, that are resilient, secure and highly available.
• Develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives within own area in line with High Performing Team.
• Take responsibility for implementation of technical part of plans, focusing on requirements and planning to meet or exceed internal client expectations.
• Interface with other IT areas, sharing technical knowledge and expertise, and resolving issues as necessary, using specialist information to enable others to deliver.
• Provide expert level support in area of technical specialization, ensuring prompt and accurate resolution of challenges.
• Communicate the proposed design solutions to the stakeholders, and help to guide decisions regarding tradeoffs that may impact the requirement or delivery timescales for infrastructure projects.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details and distinguish users’ requests from underlying business problems.
• Show initiative and makes time available to ensure general technical competencies and specializations are kept up-to-date in line with industry developments for self and team.
• Technical degree holder with minimum of 10 years IT experience, at least 5 years of IT Infrastructure experience.
• Proven technical management and specialist experience of working in a complex IT infrastructure environment.
• Professional competency in at least one technical specialization, with broad understanding of other current and emerging technologies.
• Solid experience of developing solutions and making decisions for team with only minimal management guidance and supervision.
• Track record of building and maintaining relationships at a senior level and have an ability to influence at all levels.