System Analyst - Financial Services 40K+
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Charles Hung
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 insurance Hong Kong HK HKD 32000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of my clients, a international UK based Insurance company, is currently expanding their Development team and looking to hire an experienced System analyst / Analyst Programmer to join their team.
- Maintain main system and the surrounding systems to support the business operations and strategy.
- Work with external third party vendor to implement and maintain various IT solutions and projects for business operation.
- Design, develop and Implement operating and business software to support business operations.
- Execute quality assurance procedure to ensure the system development or enhancement to perform properly according to user requirement, business specification and conform to security control standard.
- Gather, document and analyze user requirements for development and customisation of various systems projects with proper documentation according to the System Development Life Cycle.
- Organize, review and execute system testing and test plans for various systems projects.
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
- University degree or revelant qualification
- Strong analytical and technical skills with at least 5 years experience in systems development, preferably using package with AS400, Microsoft SQL Database and Microsoft .Net development language, i.e. Visual Basic, Visual C# and Java etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively with internal stakeholders, contractors and suppliers at all levels.
- Independent, flexible, enthusiastic and mobile.