System Analyst (Java/C#/Python, basic infra knowledge required)
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Anna Lai
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 it Hong Kong HK USD 20000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
A reputable banking instituaion is looking for talents who is experienced in Python programming and Network security field for their internet crime investigation team. You would be able to pariticpate in various regional proejcts and actualizing your innovative ideas.
Under the direction of the Manager, APAC, the Technical System Analyst is responsible for to facilitate data collection process and bring technical innovations to the team.
- Analyse and track online trends involving advances in technology.
- Develop tools, including data pipeline for efficient data collection and segmentation.
- Assist in executing the global Internet enforcement strategy, including the development and execution of investigative tactics used to identify individuals and organizations involved in (the facilitation of) copyright infringement.
- Assist and conduct detailed investigations of Internet targets and online content, including reviewing technical infrastructure, in cooperation with global team members as directed; analyse investigative results, deliver complete investigative reports, and recommend appropriate handling and resolution of the case.
- Coordinate investigations with the legal departments globally, and provide technical investigative support regarding any legal matters
- Build up systems for effective presentation, both orally and in writing, for the results of investigations to internal staff, , attorneys, industry partners, and law enforcement agencies.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with industry partners, and law enforcement agencies.
- Provide technical support to internal staff as well as industry partners, and law enforcement.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) and relevant prior employment experience.
- Basic understanding of computer crimes statutes and copyright law. Understanding of similar international law is a plus.
- Good understanding of website structure, including source code analysis and operation.
- Development experience in Python and / or Java scripting would be expected
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to communicate well in English, both in writing and orally.