Analyst Programmer - VBA/SQL (Fund Equity)
Salary HKD25,000 - HKD40,000 per month + 15AL
Consultant Anthony Yim
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-05-02 banking kowloon HK HKD 25000 40000 40000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
A long-stand global banking institution APAC team is looking for some talented VBA / SQL Analyst Programmer in Hong Kong to take on a critical role. In this job, you will need to participate in various large system development projects and internal applications using VBA and SQL in their fund equity system.
About the Role
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for maintaining the development and enhancement of various development system and applications for the core banking fund equity APAC team.
- To participate in system development projects for Fund Services operations
- To prepare business requirement documentations confirming to internal and bank standards
- To assist in the preparation and execution of test plans, user guides, documentation and training
- To develop End User Computing application with MS Access, VB.net, SQL and Excel Macro (VBA)
- To provide daily system administration and support for internal users as well as external clients
About the Person
To succeed in this role, you must have athe ability to drive project effectively and possess a keen understanding of VBA and SQL application and systems.
- Degree holder in computer science, business or related discipline
- At least 3 years in business analysis, project management, system development and support
- Proficient in MS Access, VB.net, SQL and Excel Macro (VBA)
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- An analytical mind with good interpersonal, presentation and problem solving skills
- Fluent written and spoken English with good communication skills
About the Company
This long-lasting global banking institutions has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. We are looking for any particular types of VBA and SQL development focus candidates, junior candidates are also welcomed.