Systems Analyst - Javasrcipt or Angulajs or Reactjs
Salary HKD30,000 - HKD50,000 per month + 12 ALs
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Vivianyw Tsang
Date posted 05 March 2019 2019-03-052019-04-04 financial-services Hong Kong HK HKD 30000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
A large MNC is now hiring a Systems Analyst / Full-stack developer to join their application development team. Successful incumbent will work in a multi-cultural organisation and enjoys good work life balance.
- Analyse requirements and assess detailed solutions options from a system perspective
- Support solution design and contribute expertise and detailed knowledge to ensure high level design decisions be able to deliver.
- Carry out application development and coach the vendors on development and implementation work.
- Oversee and QA the development of all solution components ensuring this meets requirements and complies with all relevant Cathay Pacific standards.
- Carry out level 2 and level 3 incident supports for in-production systems and manage end user expectations.
- Contribute and follow standards and frameworks for development.
- Collaborate with other IM domains to drive innovation.
- Keep abreast of the business strategy, business plan and latest industrial trends.
- Solid experience in systems analysis and software development, with sound knowledge and experience in some of the below areas:
- Front-end framework and scripts such as jQuery, AngularJS and ReactJS, Websockets and JSON.
- API and micro-services development in NodeJS or Java
- Open Source Technology and its managed cloud services such as Java, MySQL, Redis and MongoDB.
- Implementation and operation of reference architecture, resources and services on Public Clouds.
- Docker configuration of Tomcat Application Server, Adobe Experience Manager.
- CI/CD and monitoring tools (e.g Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform and AppDynamics).
- Technical diagram drawing tools to facilitate discussion among the team
- Good understanding of technology concepts, trends and capabilities.