Developer ( Securities, Back Office )
Salary 12 ALs
Location Hong Kong IslandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Vivianyw Tsang
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-02-06 financial-services hong kong HK HKD 30000 60000 60000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A reputable securities firm is now hiring a back office developer to join them. Successful incumbent is responsible for BAU support and development for back office settlement sytems.
- Develop and maintain in house software and web development following the SDLC process.
- Perform day-to-day monitoring and BAU first line support.
- Proactive monitor and resolve Trade and Transaction monitoring to DTCC SG and HKMA regulatory reporting.
- Provide support for systems developed within the team, thoroughly explaining and documenting support procedures
- Provide timely technical support to the Mid/Back Office system including debugging, troubleshooting and process improvements on both local and international platforms.
Skills and experience :
- 5 years IT work experience in programming
- Experience and understanding of the trade process would be an advantage but not necessary;
- Hands on experience in
- PL/SQL, VBA, C#.NET programming and Crystal Report, Powershell Script
- Java, J2EE Technology
- Experience in SDLC tools including incidents, change management and reporting would be advantage