Digital Lead Engineer, Commercial Banking IT
Salary Attractive packages + Bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant June Tam
Date posted 04 January 2019 2019-01-042019-03-05 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 40000 650000 650000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A multinational banking and financial services holding company, offers a comprehensive range of financial services such as commercial banking, consumer banking, payments.
- Design and engineer software with the customer/user experience as a key objective
- Actively contributes to Digital and Technology Engineering Practice by sharing Subject Matter Expertise from their area of specialism, best practice and learnings.
- Drives adherence to all standards and policies within their area of Technology Engineering and Digital channels.
- Design and develop applications for internal and external users focusing on the interface and front-end usability of the application
- Engineer and implement security measures for the protection of internal and external systems, networks, products and services
- Establish a digital environment and automate processes to minimise variation and ensure predictable high-quality code and data
- Manage development teams and build culture of digital innovation across geographically disperse teams.
- Keep up-to-date and have expertise on current tools, technologies and areas like cyber security and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, data residency etc. that are applicable
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant controls and standards
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interact with different groups of stakeholders including both external and internal.
- Solid experience in in collaborating with relevant business units and functions in project delivery
- Strong team player who also has the ability to work under pressure, independently and proactively and can lead diverse teams to delivering business/customer outcomes.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of system interfaces with finance systems and management Information systems would be an advantage
- Good understanding on the SDLC and Agile project management framework
- Maintain can do attitude and stay positive towards challenges
- Strong communications skills in both written and verbal in English. Proficiency in Cantonese and Mandarin would be an advantage