Salary HKD700,000 - HKD900,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Justin Wan
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 it 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market. Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates. Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters’ Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement. An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years. For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk
- Build out the development environment for distributed software including build tools, automated test framework, and continuous integration.
- Use an agile, iterative method, and get feedback directly from users to create the best working environment in the industry.
- Use Python, C++, Go, Java, or whatever tools are at your disposal to automate lifecycle management: deployment, information security posture, maintenance, and inventory.
- Must have a BS in Computer Science
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, cryptography and data security
- Background in SSL/TLS, IKE and Key Distribution mechanisms is required
- Background in Linux, Open source, C++ or Java, client server apps
- Experience in Cloud architecture and scalable solutions including orchestration & containers
- Experience with all aspects of software development: data, server side, UI, and open source software.
- Demonstrated passion for Fintech innovation, open source (OSS) software contributions, blockchain, cryptography, and data-science