Data - Speech Analytics
Salary HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per month + 12 Als
Location Hong Kong IslandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Vivianyw Tsang
Date posted 20 October 2018 2018-10-202018-11-19 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A reputable retail bank is now hiring a data scientist as well as a data engineer to join their COE data team. Successful incumbent should possess strong data modelling skills and he will participate in their speech analytics project. For Data Engineer, they should possess good spark / hadoop for building the data pipeline.
This role is responsible for analysis of customer conversations/interactions utilizing an advanced speech analytics solution.
- Perform analysis of customer conversations/interactions utilizing an advanced speech analytics solution.
- Validate analysis by listening to subset of calls.
- Construct searches, filters and reports designed for automated analysis and topic identification in recorded conversations from call center and other telephonic conversations like telemarketing, investment product sales& advisory, collections etc.
- Identify trends/patterns in customer interaction and non- speech data that present opportunities for improvement to operating efficiencies, customer experience, and process improvement.
- Provide basic speech analytics guidance to the business for the development, design, and implementation of data initiatives
- Create innovative ideas to use the Speech technology in ways not recognized or requested by utilizing forward thinking skills and proactive approach with the tool.
- Work with data science / analytics teams to perform text analytics on transcribed texts
- Stay in tune with research and development in speech analytics tools & techniques to evaluate and address current challenges & improvise utility of the technique.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with Master’s degree highly preferred; concentration in Statistics, Math, Computer Science or Linguistics
- 3+ years of diverse data analysis experience working in a cross-functional team setting
- 1+ years of experience with Speech Analytics / Speech Recognition solutions, preferably with the Verint Platform.
- Programming experience with SQL required.
- Programming experience with Python, R or similar language is a plus.
- Experience in sentiment analysis, advanced text analytics skills, especially with Cantonese / Mandarin language, is a plus
- Experience with data visualization (e.g. Qlikview), is desired.
- Fluent in Cantonese & English - reading and writing.
- Proficiency in creating effective and visually appealing presentations