Systems Analyst - Java
Salary Gratuity bonus, with medical benefit
Consultant June Tam
Date posted 08 October 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a true leader in the insurance sector with strong market presence in Hong Kong and Greater China. To cope with business expansion, they are seeking an hands-on Java Systems Analyst to join the development team.
About the role:
- Support system design, development, quality assurance, SIT, UAT and system implementation;
- Able to lead local & offshore development team to manage user requirement;
- Comply with standards of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Support production on-call;
- Ensure system quality, compliance and security controls which conform to company standards;
About the person:
- University/polytechnic graduate in any computer related discipline;
- At least 5 years' relevant work experience with in large scale project and matrix project team structure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight schedules.
- Experience in Agile methodology;
- Hand-on experience in any of the following: Java; Oracle, PL/SQL, Oracle report (preferred); IBM AIX Unix
The is a great opportunity if you want to gain agile experience from a large scale regional project team.