Salary HKD50,000 - HKD80,000 per month + 15 ALs + medical
Location Hong Kong IslandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Vivianyw Tsang
Date posted 21 September 2018 2018-09-212018-10-21 financial-services 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A US based asset management firm is currently hiring a EDM developer to join their development team. Successful candidate should possess Markit EDM skills and data management experience.
- Markit EDM Development (including UI development), Packaging and Deployment.
- Manage and document data validations and workflows within the EDM processes.
- Support interfaces to data vendors such as Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters and Factset.
- Development and maintenance of .Net Applications used for pricing and valuation.
- Be able to work closely with end users to proactively address data and reporting requests.
- Under limited supervision, work with cross-functional teams translating business requirement into technical specifications, logical and physical data models and working applications.
- Assist with the development of new workflows or modification of existing data workflows to meet business requirements.
- Bachelor degree in business, computer science and/or related field required. Equivalent work experience may be substituted.
- Markit EDM Certification and/or 2-3 Markit EDM experience required.
- 3-5 years of experience in asset management industry required.
- Strong Markit EDM, .Net/C# and advanced SQL programming skills.
- Experience developing new interfaces and troubleshooting issues.
- Experience in the financial industry preferred.
- Some understanding of data flow between different system on various asset types - Equity, Fixed Income and Derivatives like Futures, Forwards, and Swaps etc.
- Must be systems-oriented, enjoy learning new products and tools, and be a self-motivated learner.
- Strong organizational skills, team player, and be able to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.