Software Engineer in Test - APAC (Equities), AVP
Salary Attractive Bonus + Package
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Jonathan Wong
Date posted 24 August 2018 2018-08-242018-10-23 it 41 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
Our client is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company looking for an AVP base in Hong Kong.
- Overall accountability for the delivery of the QA process for Single Stock, Portfolio Trading, Electronic teams.
- Building and maintenance of relationship with stakeholders across all the regions, and collecting regular feedbacks and ensuring that team’s performance and direction is in-line with stakeholder expectations.
- Interaction with Compliance, Operations, Business analysts, Development team and QA engineers to gather delivery requirements for building the test automation framework and facilitate flawless product deliveries.
- Management of the test automation effort including the roadmap, task assignments, evaluation, reporting to senior management
- Overseeing development and execution of test plans and automated test cases that ensure deliverables are of high quality.
- Close collaboration with development teams to achieve continuous delivery.
- Ensuring that manual and automated testing efforts are delivered within established strategy and overall maintenance of programs/applications to verify that the program functions according to requirements and established guidelines.
- Support of Test automation effort across QA, UAT phases of new releases SUT (System Under Test)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Strong domain knowledge in all areas of the Equity F2B business including Cash and DMA trading.
- Hands on experience testing products catering to all aspects of Market Execution including Order Management, Order Execution, Order Allocation, Street Side and Client side Booking models, Market and Client connectivity, Compliance, Trade & Transaction Reporting and Risk Management.
- Hands on experience in testing applications used for trading like the Electronic, Programs and Single Stock flows.
- Exposure to and deep understanding of Compliance processes and relevant testing experience.
- Good knowledge of Fix protocol, Exchange connectivity with Trading knowledge
- Strong knowledge of financial instruments, including Cash Equities, Futures, Options and Swaps.
- Solid understanding of Agile model, QA methodologies, processes and procedures.