Quant Dev / Ibank
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Vivianyw Tsang
Date posted 08 August 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A reputable investment bank is now hiring a quant dev to join their expanding prime finance team.
- Duild strong partnership with global stakeholders to implement FO Analytics & FO Risk management strategy.
- Work in a small Quant developer team focusing on various aspects of the projects leading to the successful implementation and improvements of the business critical tasks and risk management systems.
- Build solutions for end users
- Work in collaboration with business partners to build long lasting and high quality services to our clients.
- Maintain right balance between strategic & tactical solutions in order to drive organization towards achieving long term goals while continually delivering incremental benefits to business
- Perform sound root cause analysis for all the user queries and provide valid justification to stake holders.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Math, Stats or related engineering field.
- 4+ years in computer programming using scalable technologies using Python, F#, VBA, Matlab, R, SQL, and Excel
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of quantitative finance or relevant securities industry experience is a big plus
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Vivian Tsang at Robert Walters on (852) 2161 9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference VTF/731100