ASSISTANT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (WEALTH MANAGEMENT)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Jonathan Wong
Date posted 27 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
a permanent opportunity with a very sizable local bank for their Wealth management and global banking team. They are looking for candidates who are is technical solid in JAVA.
- The Assistant Development Manager is responsible for systems development in Retail Banking Wealth Management as well as Global Banking and Markets areas with focus on information services, data analytics and engineering.
- Work closely with business on software/ application development, including collection & analysis of user requirements, systems design, development, testing and implementation
- Provide on-going support and maintenance for production systems and system enhancement to support strategic business growth and development
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of IT system development experience in the relevant business areas
- Solid application development on Linux and Oracle. Experience in Cognos, data warehouse or big data is an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of development methodologies specifically Agile/Scrum experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong team spirit, quality oriented and attentive to details
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes