DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (CORPORATE INTERNET BANKING)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Jonathan Wong
Date posted 27 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A very reputable & sizable Local Bank is looking for a full stack JAVA developer focus on Online banking projects.
- Manage system development projects in Corporate Banking, Risk and Compliance Business Intelligence support areas aligning with the Agile project management framework.
- Schedule and deliver system solutions in accordance with relevant business requirements.
- Work closely with software engineers and developers, to ensure the delivered projects/ solutions can meet the budget, time-line, and quality objectives in alignment with business strategy.
- Work with Group/Regional IT to understand the Group’s direction and IT solutions supporting the respective business areas.
- Provide proactive consultancy to business users in formulating system solutions that can help business to capture revenue growth, improve customer experience and operational efficiency.
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of IT system development experiences on SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle and Linux platforms.
- Strong track record in collaborating with relevant business units and functions in project delivery.
- Good understanding of DevOps and Agile project development and management framework
- Good analytic, communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate technical solutions for business’ understanding is mandatory.
- Strong team spirit, quality oriented and attentive to details
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
Get in touch
+852 2103 5363