DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Jonathan Wong
Date posted 27 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A permanent opportunity with a very sizable local bank for their credit card team. They are looking for candidates who are is technical solid in JAVA.
- Lead a team for the development and deployment of IT solutions to support credit card services in Hong Kong
- Provide strategic advice and consultancy service to business and IT management to enable business growth and delivery of excellent IT service
- Lead, develop and implement data quality management programs in the Bank
- Work with and support businesses to implement Group Data Strategy, Group Data Policy Framework and related support
- Prioritise and manage development and implementation of enhancements/changes; oversee testing processes and acceptance signoff
- Contribute to the development, implementation and oversight of policy and governance frameworks, procedures and standards to ensure effective risk management, quality control and compliance are in place
- Coach application development officers on their job related responsibilities; conduct performance reviews, appraisals and personal development planning
- Provide on-going support and maintenance for production systems and system enhancement to support strategic business growth and development
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years hands-on experience in development and support of applications in iSeries, RPG, CL.
- Experience in supporting financial applications particularly in credit card business will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years of experience in managing an application team.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in using SDLC and Agile/DevOps development methodologies
- Strong leadership, analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable
- Great sense of ownership, quality oriented and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes