Salary HKD30,000 - HKD50,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong
Consultant June Tam
Date posted 25 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is a rare opportunity for skilled UX designer to gain banking project experience. My client is continuously upgrading their mobile payment systems so actively looking for UX/UI design who is willing to work on flexible contract period.
About the role :
- Evangelise importance of Visual and UI Design to help enhance design culture alongside CX team members
- Be the ambassador of the mobile payment platform team. Push and develop visual and UI design that encompass the brand values
- Ensure Customer Experience and UX Designs are clearly translated and articulated in the artifacts
- Work with stakeholders and customers to ensure the outcome of the project answers both customer and business needs
- Create Visual Designs on the project to cultivate a sustainable design culture
- Work closely with UX designers and developers to ensure work of the highest quality and strong outputs
- Establish and maintain Visual Design and Brand guidelines, principles and best practices to ensure consistency and minimise unnecessary, repetitive work
- Regular review to identify key risks, issues and inter dependencies. Determine and apply appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Ensure an equal and balanced focus is maintained on operating and regulatory risks and ensure the Virtual Management Team positively identifies and mitigates these in a manner that protects the Brand.
- Ensure regular and positive engagement with key support functions such as Risk, Compliance and HR to ensure alignment of policies and plans necessary to deliver a demanding transformation benefit target.
- Implementation of Global Standards, Financial Crime Compliance and Risk considerations in an aligned manner within the context of the firm’s strategy through operational practice and planned activities.
About the person:
- 5+ years of experience in Visual and Digital Design and other relevant disciplines.
- Exemplary design sensibility and command of standard design applications. Experience with video editing, motion graphic and prototyping software is a big plus.
- Demonstrate mastery of brand development, brand system design, visual design, typography and user interface design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
The ideal candidate will work with group of top talents in this field.