TECHNICAL LEAD – FULL STACK
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Jonathan Wong
Date posted 04 June 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
This is a permanent opportunity with a very sizable Consulting firm. They are looking for an architect who has the experience in handling full stack development. This person has to be very passionate about new technologies such as AI, machine learning and blockchain etc.
- You will be at the core of Technology business, you are eager to learn and use that curiosity to solve technology problems through developing, designing and maintaining software products or systems that enable client strategies to improve the way our clients and the world works.
- You will be using your versatility and experience to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
- You will be applying the latest SDLC best practices to continuously improve the quality and efficiency of the development teams.
- 4+ years hands-on experience in application design and development on large scale/ mission critical systems using different technologies
- Interested to explore other technologies integration, and act as a full-stack development professional
- Passionate and keen to develop your profession in technical delivery, and strive to deliver the best design, codes and practice
- Excellent communication skill and the ability to interact professionally with diverse group of stakeholders, internally and externally
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/System, or other relevant disciplines desirable
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an added advantage)
- Less experienced will be considered as well for Application Developers.
- The generic attributes and competencies required are to suggest the overall scope of what to expect for the role. Above all, we are looking for individuals that align the traits described, and has the enthusiasm to perform beyond expectation and make an impact.