ASSISTANT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES)
Location Hong Kong
Consultant Jonathan Wong
Date posted 24 May 201841 Connaught Road Central Hong Kong Robert Walters Hong Kong
A permanent opportunity with a very sizable local bank for their Credit Card team, They are looking for candidates who are is technical solid in JAVA.
- Responsible for systems development in Insurance business.
- Work closely with business on software/ application development, including collection & analysis of user requirements, systems design, development, testing and implementation.
- Provide on-going support and maintenance for production systems and system enhancement to support strategic business growth and development in Retail Products and Services business areas.
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years hands on application design / development experience, preferably with exposure in the relevant business areas.
- Solid application development experiences on Java, J2EE, Linux, Web Services, DB2/ Oracle /Sybase, IBM MQ platforms preferred, experience in Spring framework is an advantage.
- Energetic and highly motivated caliber.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong team spirit, quality oriented and attentive to details.
- Understand the Agile project development and management framework.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage.
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes.